Friday 8 July 2011

Product Review: MabyLand Peg Rattles

So I mentioned in my Pregnancy Advice Post that I had won a prize from MabyLand's Facebook Page several weeks ago and was going to do a mini review soon (this blog post) and then a proper one once my little bundle of joy is here and of the age where she will appreciate the prize most.

MabyLand have a range of gorgeous baby products based around four main characters, doggy, teddy, kitty & bunny. The soft toy items in particular are friendly, soft and colourful so your baby is bound to love them. 

My MabyLand Prize

The prize up for grabs that I was lucky enough to win, was a choice of a pair of their peg rattles; either Doggy &Teddy or Bunny & Kitty. With me being a cat lover and due to have a little girl I went for the latter, and with submission of my address my prize arrived the very next day!
Appealing packaging






     The packaging of the product itself is very appealing and promotes all four of the peg rattle range.
The characters are a lovely design with friendly bright faces and the colours are warm and appealing. My only criticism is that the kitty could be mistaken for a teddy if not for the whiskers, if the ears were more cat shaped (but still soft so not a hazard to the babies eyes) then it would be perfect.
The rattles seem easy to grasp, although to have a proper insight into this I will have to see how my baby girl does with them at 3 months (the age range this product is suggested for). They are soft and make a pleasing sound on movement, not to harsh but noisy enough to entertain a young baby.
They normally retail at a price of £8.99 and their site sells a range of other products as well, from changing bags to towels and baby carriers to buggy accessories.

Soft, happy, colourful and easy to grasp.
Overall I am very pleased with my prize and will be following this review up with one from my little girl, judging her opinion from her facial expressions and gurgles :)
Mabyland now do regular competitions, the current one can be found by clicking on the 'competition time' image on their homepage and is to win a puppet doll from this wonderful range. So sign up and enter and good luck!

                              

                                          x- X - x

No comments: