After entering a few people's lovely blog giveaway's and winning two, I was getting the urge to do one myself. So inspired by lovely Rachael over at Rachael Marie-x-Mummy to be I too am doing a 'Guess the Weight' competition, soon to be followed by another giveaway which will be jewellery themed. There will be more details about the second giveaway in my next blog post tomorrow.
I'm starting off small, but its still a prize I think the majority would be pleased to win, unless you are one of those crazy people without a sweet tooth :p
So up for Grabs for my first blog giveaway is:
|A Huge Pile of Sweets and Chocolate|
But it will probably contain some of the following and more:
- Love Hearts
- Rainbow Drops
- Reeses Pieces and Peanut Butter Cups
- Fruit Pastels
- Sherbert Treats
- A range of other chocolate bars
- Strawberry Laces
- M n M's
- Jelly tots
So here's what you have to do to enter:
- Be a follower of my Blog via GFC or Twitter, and leave your GFC name
- Leave your email so I can contact you if you are the winner
- Guess the weight you think my baby girl will be when she finally pops out
- If you want to guess the date and time she will arrive and get that right I will send you out a few packets of sweets in the post.
- This is open to old and new followers, providing you don't just follow and then un-follow when the competition is over. Otherwise you will be barred from future giveaways.
Here are some clues to help you out.....although they may be completely useless.
Here are some pics of my bump at 37 weeks gestation:
I'm now 38 weeks and 2 days and Due on July 27th
* If two or more people guess the correct weight, then I will use a name generator to pick a winner. If no one guesses the correct weight I will pick the person who was closest to the right answer.
So please pass the word on and get entering =) I'm due in 12 days, but she could be early or late and the competition will close when she has been born. I will notify the winner and get the prize out within a week of announcing it. Good Luck =)
x - X - x