Sunday 17 July 2011

25 Questions Tag

Rachel Marie tagged her followers to do this, so I thought I'd give it a go. You can see here answers here
 

 1. Do you have any pets?
Yes I have my gorgeous cat Bella. I also used to have another cat, sweet little Theo, he passed away at Christmas and I still miss him. When I was younger I had a rabbit, 2 guinea pigs, 2 mice and a hamster at different points (Holly, Sparky, Mossy, Amber, Fluff and Minstrel).

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you
My Medicine, a bottle of unopened Champagne type stuff and a free Simba Lion King clock

3. What's the weather like right now?
Dull, windy and rainy, cloud filled sky, lovely July haha! It was lovely yest eve n during the week though.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No, I've not yet been able to afford a car and to run it so don't see the point of doing my test until I can. I need more money!!

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

Not til past 8, besides the multiple times I had already woken up to go for a wee!
Plus I was up so late with horrific back pain, turned out not to be labour, i just think baby is crushing my insides!

6. When was the last time you showered?
 Today about 12ish I think

7. What was the last movie you saw? 

At the cinema it was Transformers 3 in 3D. On Tv it was Marley and Me

8. What does your last text message say?

'Nearly there now. U Ok?' x

9. What's your ringtone?
Just a rubbish preset one, as my current phone is AWFUL so haven't bothered putting music on it like my last one.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Yes.....up until 18 only Wales a few times though. But been to France (Paris) for a week at 18, then Le Harve in France for a day when we did a jailbreak for our uni's R.A.G and then Spain when I was 19. Was the last thing I did before I became really ill.

11. Do you like sushi?

Vegetarian Sushi yes! :)

12. Where do you buy your groceries?

Err wherever, Morrisons, Asda, Tesco, Holland n Barret, Sainsburies, Co-op

13. Have you ever taken medicine to help you fall asleep faster?

No, have used herbal tea though, particularly when I've gone through insomnia bouts or during this pregnancy ....Honey and Camomile by twinings.

14. How many siblings do you have?

Well 2 proper ones, a younger brother and older sister, but my father who i haven't seen since i was 3 thank god, had 3 daughters before me, so they would be 3 other sisters.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Desktop, would love a laptop at some point but have other things I need/want that come before that

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
ARGH don't ask me that! Only just turned 25, which is bad enough. I can't bring myself to type the next number!!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
 Neither

18. Do you colour your hair?

Yes, as I hate the colour my natural hair went, it was nice when i was younger, I started off blonde and then it went dark blonde but then went a horrible toneless dark colour. If it had stayed a nice shade of brown would be ok, but my natural colour now i don't like. I'm blonde atm but thinking off going auburn soon.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?

Rest, I've been doing too much and I'm only a few days from my due date (10 today).
Ash's mum and partner did pop round this morn tho and I did a bit of cleaning first.

20. When was the last time you cried?

Wednesday when had a bit of a disagreement with my boyf

21. What is your favourite pizza topping?

Vegetarian Supreme ....onions, cheese, tomato, pineapple, pepper etc, also like one by pizza express with artichoke and asparagas, the guardinia I think its called.

22. What do you prefer? Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers?

Erm veggie burgers since I'm vegetarian :)

23. Have you ever had an all nighter?

Yes, I miss uni!!! Although had a couple good work nights out both before I got and before knew I was pregnant.

24. What is your eye colour?

Blue

25. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke?

Yeah but I rarely drink either. I don't really like Fizzy drinks



x - X - x

No comments: